Notice of Annual General Meeting in Inwido AB and proposal for new incentive program
This information is such that Inwido AB (publ) is obliged to publish in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on Tuesday, 5 April 2016, at 8:30 a.m.
The shareholders of Inwido AB (publ) are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to be held on Tuesday 10 May 2016 at 4.00 p.m. CET, at Malmö Börshus, Skeppsbron 2 in Malmö, Sweden. Registration of attendance commences at 3.00 p.m. and refreshments will be served. The notice is available at www.inwido.com where shareholders also can notify the company of their intention to attend the AGM. Complete documentation for the AGM will be available at Inwido’s head office and on www.inwido.com from 19 April 2016, at the latest.
Right to attend
Shareholders who wish to attend the AGM must:
• be recorded in the share register for the company maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB, as of Tuesday May 3, 2016, and
• notify the company of their intention to attend the AGM by Tuesday May 3, 2016 at the latest, preferably before 4.00 p.m. CET.
In order to participate in the AGM, shareholders with nominee-registered shares should request their bank or broker to have the shares temporarily owner-registered with Euroclear Sweden AB by Tuesday 3 May 2016. Shareholders therefore are requested to notify their bank or broker in due time before the said date.
Notice of attendance
Notice of attendance at the AGM shall be made through the website www.inwido.com, in writing to Inwido AB (publ), Engelbrektsgatan 15, 211 33 Malmö, Sweden or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The notice of attendance shall state name, personal (or corporate) identity number, shareholding, telephone number and name of proxy and/or advisor, if any. Shareholders represented by proxy should submit a power of attorney to the company before the AGM. A proxy form is available at the company and on the company’s website, www.inwido.com. Representatives of a legal entity shall present a copy of the certificate of registration or similar document of authorization.
Proposal for agenda
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Election of chairman of the meeting
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of one or two persons to approve the minutes
6. Determination of compliance with the rules of convocation
7. Presentation of
(a) the annual report, auditor’s report, group annual report and group auditor’s report
(b) the Board’s proposal for dividend and reasoned statement thereon, and
(c) the statement by the auditor on the compliance of the applicable guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
8. Report on the work of the Board of Directors and the Committees
9. The Managing Director’s report
10. Resolutions regarding
(a) adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet
(b) appropriation of the company’s profit in accordance with the adopted balance sheet and record date for dividend, and
(c) discharge from liability in relation to the company for the Board members and the CEO
11. Establishment of the number of Board members and the number of auditors and auditor deputies
12. Establishment of fees to the Board members and the auditors
13. Election of the Board of Directors, auditors and, if any, auditor deputies
14. Resolution regarding guidelines for remuneration to senior executives
15. Resolution regarding the Board of Directors’ proposal for a long-term incentive program including (A) new issue of convertibles, (B) new issue of subscription warrants and (C) transfer of subscription warrants
16. Closing of the meeting
The AGM notice, including all proposals for the AGM, is available on Inwido's website, www.inwido.com, and is appended to this press release.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Welin, CFO Phone: 46(0)70-324 3190 or 46(0)10-451 45 52
Inwido is Europe’s largest supplier of windows and doors. The company has operations in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, Estionia, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland and the UK, as well as exports to a large number of other countries. The Group markets some 20 strong local brands including Elitfönster, SnickarPer, Hajom, Hemmafönster, Outline, Tiivi, Pihla, Diplomat and Sokolka. Inwido has approximately 3,400 employees and generated sales of slightly more than SEK 5.2 billion in 2015. The Group's headquarters are located in Malmö, Sweden. For further information, please visit www.inwido.com