Jefast Holding AB (publ) publishes its interim report Jan- Sep 2017, clarification of press release Published at 9 am as of today
The press release from earlier today has been completed with required information. This press release is clarifying the required information. Please note, there is no new or added information, this is only a clarification of the already communicated report.
Quarter July-Sept 2017
(Compared to same quarter 2016)
• Revenue increase to SEK 65.8 million (65.2)
• Operating profit amounted to SEK 28.3 million (68.3)
• Changes in Property value SEK 10.4 million (49.9)
Period Jan – Sept 2017
(Compared to same period 2016)
• Revenue increased to SEK 229.2 million (203.2)
• Operating profit amounted to SEK 107.1 million (160.3)
• Property value increased to SEK 2,965 million (2,305)
(Compared to December 31 2016)
• Net loan to value 67.6 % (65.6)
• The interest coverage rate 1.5x (1.6)
Events in the reporting period June – Sept 2017
• The hurricane Irma hit the coast of Florida, which had a minor impact on the hotel operations in Ft Lauderdale. A decrease in both revenue as well as costs took place in the third quarter.
Events after the reporting period
• Jefast announced postponing of the opening date for the Galleria at Kv Holland 25.
• Building permit for a 20-story apartment building at Kv Holland was approved by the City of Helsingborg
• Two property acquisitions was finalised and the company took occupancy of Noshörningen 2, 12, 21 in Höganäs and Oskar II 3 in Helsingborg on October 16.
For further information, please contact:
Cassandra Jertshagen Maria Jonasson, CFO
Tel. +46 42 36 12 01 Tel. +46 42 36 12
This information is information that Jefast Holding AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 19:00 CET on 30 November 2017.
Jefast was founded in 1977 and has since then had its headquarter in Höganäs, Skåne. Jefast owns and develops properties in Höganäs and Helsingborg and its close surroundings, as well as a hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA. The company owns a total of 40 properties including both commercial and residential properties. The portfolio value amounts to SEK 2,965bn.