Interim report January - June 2017
CONTINUED STABLE DEVELOPMENT IN ALL MARKETS
- Revenue according to segment reporting increased to SEK 8,644m (7,727) and operating profit increased to SEK 1,188m (893). The operating margin increased to 13.7 percent (11.6)
- Profit before tax increased to SEK 1,467m (801). Profit after tax increased to SEK 1,201m (617)
- Return on equity for the past twelve months increased to 43.6 percent (27.5). Earnings per share for the first six months of the year increased to SEK 16.90 (8.40)
- Consolidated cash flow including net investment in properties was SEK 1,294m (1,487)
- The number of sold residential units was 1,735 (1,958) and housing starts were 1,719 (1,772).
For additional information, please contact:
Claes Magnus Åkesson, CFO, +46 (0)8 782 89 71
This information is information that JM AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on 2017-07-14.
JM is one of the leading developers of housing and residential areas in the Nordic region. Operations focus on new production of homes in attractive locations, with emphasis on expanding metropolitan areas and university towns in Sweden, Norway and Finland. We are also involved in project development of commercial premises and contract work, primarily in the Greater Stockholm area. JM should promote long-term sustainability work in all of its operations. Annual sales total approximately SEK 17 billion and the company has about 2,500 employees. JM is a public limited company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, in the Large Cap segment. More information is available at www.jm.se/en.