Year-end Report 2006
Continued high profitability
- Income increased by 22 percent to SEK 12,065m (9,887) and number of residential units sold totaled 3,790 (4,240)
- Earnings before tax improved substantially to SEK 1,852m (1,151) and net earnings for the year rose to SEK 1,568m (976). Operating margin increased to 15.6 percent (12.5)
- Property sales of SEK 1,000m (1,752) provided capital gains of SEK 169m (247)
- Return on equity for the past twelve months increased considerably to 45.4 percent (28.8). Earnings per share for the year rose to SEK 16.40 (9.30)
- The Group's cash flow including property sales was SEK 664m (3,368)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 4,50 (2.50) per share. In addition, the Board proposes a distribution of about SEK 1.0 billion through a redemption of shares equivalent to about SEK 11 per share.
Please find attached a full version of the Year-end Report (PDF).
Future reporting dates:
April 26, 2007 - Interim Report January-March 2007
April 26, 2007at 4 p.m. - The Annual General Meeting will be held at JM's head office, Telegrafgatan 4, Solna
August 17, 2007 - Interim Report January-June 2007