Kambi Group plc Q3 Report 2015
Malta, 4 November 2015
Q3 Report 2015 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to €12.8 (9.5) million for the third quarter of 2015, an increase of 35%, and €33.5 (26.7) million for the period January to September 2015, an increase of 25%
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the third quarter of 2015 was €2.5 (0.9) million,
with a margin of 19% (10%), and €4.1 (1.6) million for the period January to September 2015, with a margin of 12% (6%)
- Profit after Tax amounted to €2.1 (0.7) million for the third quarter of 2015, and €3.3 (0.7) million for the period January to September 2015
- Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2015 were €0.071 (0.023) and €0.109 (0.030) for the period January to September 2015
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to €2.2 (1.2) million for the third quarter of 2015 and €3.4 (2.2) million for the period January to September 2015
Significant events during Q3
- Strongest financial quarter in Kambi’s history
- Exceptional performance for our customers
- Substantial increase in operating margins demonstrates our scalable business model
“Kambi’s revenue reached the highest level during a quarter so far, showing exceptional results with strong underlying growth for our customers in a third quarter which had no major sporting tournaments.
We have continued to invest in our innovative and competitive offering. This has driven the growth of our customers and supported the strong financial results.
We remain focussed on signing new customers and are in a number of advanced discussions.
We are well positioned and prepared to face a time of very exciting opportunities as the market continues to consolidate and become more competitive. The requirement for an outsourced premium Sportsbook becomes greater as operators need to save cost whilst also delivering a service in which user experience is paramount.”, says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET with the CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below. Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link. Numbers for participation in the telephone conference:
SE: +46 8 566 426 65 UK: +44 20 3428 1410 US: +1 646 502 51 18 ESP: +34 911 140 089 PIN: 655360#
Link to the audiocast: http://media.fronto.com/cloud/kambi/151104
Kambi Group plc is a B2B supplier of fully managed sports betting services on an in-house developed software platform, providing premium turnkey sports betting solutions to B2C operators. Kambi’s service encompasses a broad offering from front end through to odds compiling and risk management. Kambi employs approximately 433 staff across offices in Malta (headoffice), Bucharest, London, Stockholm and Manila. The company’s current coverage includes more than 120,000 live betting events and 250,000 pre-match events per year, covering 65 different sports from all over the world. Kambi’s customers include Unibet, 888, Paf, 32Red and Napoleon Games. Kambi utilises a best of breed security approach, with guiding principles from ISO 27001. Kambi Sports Solutions is eCOGRA certified. Kambi Group plc is listed on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol "KAMBI". The Company's Certified Advisor is Redeye AB.
Disclaimer: The information in this report/press release is such that Kambi Group Plc is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act.