INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2016
THE PERIOD AND THE THIRD QUARTER
- Net sales amounted to MSEK 250.8 (11.7), whereof the third quarter MSEK 85.2 (9.4)
- EBITDA was MSEK 22.8 (-49.4), whereof the third quarter MSEK 10.2 (-13.3)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.06 (-1.00), whereof the third quarter SEK 0.07 (-0.33)
- Cash and cash equivalents at period end amounted to MSEK 147,8 (132.1)
- An options program for employees was implemented
FORECAST FOR THE FULL YEAR
- The full year forecast for EBITDA is MSEK 35
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER PERIOD END
- The cancer project KB9520 was outlicensed to the Swedish research company Oasmia for 3 080 000 new Oasmia shares corresponding to MSEK 25 and 20% of all Oasmia revenues generated from the project
- The Board of Directors decided to propose the AGM to spin-out the shares in Oasmia
AUDIOCAST TODAY AT 11.00 A.M. CET
A presentation of the report (in Swedish) will take place today at 11 a.m. The presentation can be attended through the corporate website www.karopharma.se or by telephone 08-505 564 74. Questions may be submitted over the internet or by the telephone.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Henrik Palm, CFO, +46 70 540 4014 or email@example.com
ABOUT KARO PHARMA
Karo Pharma is a healthcare company that develops and markets products to pharmacies and directly to healthcare providers. The share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
The information in this report is such that Karo Pharma is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was disclosed on October 27, 2016 at 8.00 a.m. CET.