KEWILL NAMED TOP 100 LOGISTICS IT PROVIDER FOR 2012
Leading Global Trade & Logistics Software Company Honored for Fourth Consecutive Year
May 3, 2012 - Chelmsford, MA. - Kewill (LSE: KWL), a leading provider of solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics announced today that, once again, the Company has been selected as a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider for 2012 by Inbound Logistics magazine.
Every April, Inbound Logistics editors recognize 100 logistics IT companies that support and enable logistics excellence. Drawn from a pool of more than 300 companies, using questionnaires, personal interviews, and other research, Inbound Logistics selects the Top 100 Logistics IT Providers who are leading the way in 2012. Editors seek to match readers' fast-changing needs to the capabilities of those companies selected. All companies selected reflect leadership by answering Inbound Logistics readers' needs for simplicity, ROI, and efficient implementation.
- Inbound Logistics is the pioneering publication of demand-driven logistics practices, also known as supply chain management.
- Kewill is celebrating 40 years of supplying technology solutions that enable Logistics Service Providers and Shippers to move goods domestically and across international and global borders.
- With more than 12,000 deployments of shipping solutions, Kewill customers are some of the highest volume parcel and LTL shippers across the globe.
- “When choosing this year's Top 100 Logistics IT Providers, Inbound Logistics editors looked for technology providers that solved specific logistics challenges, but also acted as change agents by helping to transform overall business operations,” said Felecia Stratton, Editor, Inbound Logistics. “Selections were based on how transformative logistics IT solutions impact all business activities and drive integration across internal processes as well as external processes for vendors and customers. Kewill Inc. was selected because its solutions work tactically to master supply chain transactions, as well as strategically to act as a change agent to drive the enterprise to more closely match demand to supply. Inbound Logistics is proud to honor Kewill Inc. for innovative solutions empowering logistics and supply chain excellence.”
- “It's a great distinction for Kewill to receive this recognition for the fourth consecutive year," said Mike Dolan, COO for Kewill Inc. "It is also an honor that Inbound Logistics and their readers continue to recognize our efforts and commitment to helping our customers reduce costs and improve overall customer service levels."
Inbound Logistics is the pioneering publication of demand-driven logistics practices, also known as supply chain management. IL's educational mission is to guide businesses to efficiently manage logistics, reduce and speed inventory, and neutralize transportation cost increases by aligning supply to demand and adjusting enterprise functions to support that paradigm shift. More information about demand-driven logistics practices is available at www.inboundlogistics.com
About Kewill Plc
Kewill is a leading provider of technology solutions that enable Logistics Service Providers and Shippers to move goods domestically and across international and global borders. Our products empower companies to connect and optimise the performance of their local, international and global transport and logistics operations. Kewill delivers world-class software in the areas of freight forwarding, customs and export compliance, parcel shipping, transportation & warehousing, eCommerce and B2B integration. Our customers rely on our innovative software and extensive domain knowledge to improve their business processes, information exchange and management visibility to drive revenue growth, deliver cost savings, improve profitability and meet the changing needs of their customers.
Established in 1972, Kewill has over 7,000 customers around the world including FedEx, Ford, Mazda, Nestlé, Nike, Palm, Procter & Gamble, Parker Hannifin, Overstock.com, GE Healthcare. Bayer, Black & Decker, Damco, DHL, Hankyu Hanshin, Hitachi, Ingersoll Rand, Mothercare, UPS, Scott’s & Co., TNT and WaverleyTBS.
PR & Corporate Communications Manager
About Kewill Plc
Kewill delivers solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics.
Our software solutions and deep domain knowledge enable our customers to drive revenue growth and measurable cost savings.
A global company, Kewill provides software that accelerates customs and forwarding, transportation & logistics, and eCommerce & B2B integration. All of our solutions and people are focused on increasing the speed of global trade for our customers.
Since 1972, Kewill has delivered global trade and logistics solutions to the most sophisticated companies in the world. Over 7,000 companies use Kewill solutions including Bayer, Ingersoll Rand, DHL, UPS, TNT, Toll, Hankyu Hanshin, Scott’s & Co,Hitachi, WaveryTBS, Mothercare, Black & Decker and Damco.