KEWILL RELEASES UPDATED VERSION OF CUSTOMS CLEARANCE SOLUTION
Expanded Capabilities Include Ad-Hoc Query Capabilities, ACE Post Summary Corrections, Availability of Shipment Notes Reporting and Improved Navigation
March 14, 2012 - Chelmsford, MA. - Kewill (LSE: KWL) , a leading provider of solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics, today announced version 2.1.3 of Kewill Customs, a leading customs clearance solution allowing automated processing for any type of Customs Entry.
The new version will provide customers with an improved solution that will enable customers to improve logistics efficiency, be more competitive from a revenue/profit perspective; the result being lower cost of ownership and increased profitability. Details of the latest release include:
- Entry Processing – The process is more user-friendly with the ability to quickly complete a one-line entry in less time
- ISF Integration – Ability to import ISF data therefore reducing filing errors, minimize re-keying of data to ensure accurate entry filing
- Billing Function – Complete billing in less time and have visibility into generated revenue
- Audit Validation – Customer configurable validation for better compliance and ability to enforce internal best practices
- E-mail Form Function – Offers the ability to email your trucker, the warehouse or your customer in seconds
- Ad-Hoc Query – This is a new tool that allows users to export data directly from the system and can specify fields as well as filters they would like to apply to the data.
- “Kewill Customs provides a modern approach to doing customs entries for the Customs Broker. This new updated windows-based program assists us in our day-to-day operations while offering a more efficient and user friendly atmosphere. Entry processing has never been easier, said Merit Tremper, US Customs Broker, C.C.S., vice president of import, RIM Logistics Ltd.
- “Balancing the many regulations, trade policies and constant procedural issues governing customs clearance is challenging,” said Alan Gold, vice president of marketing and business development for Kewill Inc. With 13 licensed customs brokers on staff and deep domain expertise, Kewill is committed to delivering a leading edge solution to meet day-to-day business and legislation changes to our customers.”
New release is available immediately .
For pricing information and additional product details please contact Kewill directly.
About Kewill Plc
Kewill is a leading provider of technology solutions that enable Logistics Service Providers and Shippers to move goods domestically and across international and global borders. Our products empower companies to connect and optimise the performance of their local, international and global transport and logistics operations. Kewill delivers world-class software in the areas of freight forwarding, customs and export compliance, parcel shipping, transportation & warehousing, eCommerce and B2B integration. Our customers rely on our innovative software and extensive domain knowledge to improve their business processes, information exchange and management visibility to drive revenue growth, deliver cost savings, improve profitability and meet the changing needs of their customers.
Established in 1972, Kewill has over 7,000 customers around the world including FedEx, Ford, Mazda, Nestlé, Nike, Palm, Procter & Gamble, Parker Hannifin, Overstock.com, GE Healthcare, Bayer, Black & Decker, Damco, DHL, Hankyu Hanshin, Hitachi, Ingersoll Rand, Mothercare, UPS, Scott’s & Co., TNT and WaverleyTBS.
About Kewill Plc
Kewill delivers solutions that accelerate global trade and logistics.
Our software solutions and deep domain knowledge enable our customers to drive revenue growth and measurable cost savings.
A global company, Kewill provides software that accelerates customs and forwarding, transportation & logistics, and eCommerce & B2B integration. All of our solutions and people are focused on increasing the speed of global trade for our customers.
Since 1972, Kewill has delivered global trade and logistics solutions to the most sophisticated companies in the world. Over 7,000 companies use Kewill solutions including Bayer, Ingersoll Rand, DHL, UPS, TNT, Toll, Hankyu Hanshin, Scott’s & Co,Hitachi, WaveryTBS, Mothercare, Black & Decker and Damco.
PR & Corporate Communications Manager