Year-End Report 2006
1 January – 31 December
• Order intake fell by six per cent to SEK 1,496M.
• Net sales increased by 15 per cent to SEK 1,586M.
• Operating profit before items affecting comparability amounted to SEK 118M (128). After these items, operating profit amounted to SEK 67M (115).
• The period’s profit after tax amounted to SEK 25M (92), equivalent to SEK 2.53 per share (9.18). The result has been charged with a capital loss and close-down costs of SEK 51M. The previous year’s result included a capital gain after tax of SEK 38M from closed operations.
• The acquisitions of the American companies, RPT and H2O, for were completed for a maximum purchase price of USD 38M. The companies were consolidated into KMT Waterjet Systems on 1 December 2006.
• The decision was taken to close the operations within Herber.
• The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.50 (2.50) per share.