Grant of employee share options in Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA ("KA").
On 10 April KA employees were granted 3.850.000 share options, of which 1.390.000 to primary insiders.
The options were granted on terms resolved by the General Annual Meeting of KA on 5 June 2012:
- The number of options to be granted is limited to 4.500.000.
- Each option corresponds to one share.
- The strike price is NOK 1,50.
- Up to 1/3 of of the options may be exercised in 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively at the earliest. The options will expire after 7 years.
- Each optionee has to hold a number of shares amounting to at least 10 % of the optionee’s total number of options under all share option programs.
- If an optionee’s employment with KA terminates, the optionee’s options will be terminated.
For further information, please contact:
Executive Vice President & CFO
Tel. 47 982 14 054
Vice President IR and M&A
Tel. 47 982 14 021
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable.
Kongsberg Automotive’s business has a global presence. With revenues of close to EUR 1.0 billion and approximately 11.000 employees in 20 countries, Kongsberg Automotive is truly a global supplier. The company is headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway and has 32 production facilities worldwide. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, fluid assemblies, and industrial driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers. Find more information at www.kongsbergautomotive.com