Kongsberg Automotive Q4 2017 Presentation
The Q4 2017 Presentation follow attached.
Fourth Quarter highlights include:
• We achieved MEUR 267.4 in revenues which is an increase of MEUR 17.6 (7.1%) compared to Q4 2016, including negative currency translation effects of MEUR -9.8.
• Annualized business wins in the fourth quarter amounted to MEUR 122, bringing the total business wins for 2017 to MEUR 291. This compares to MEUR 119 and MEUR 281 for Q4 2016 and 2016, respectively.
• Adjusted EBIT was MEUR 13.0, up MEUR 5.6 compared to Q4 2016.
• We successfully closed the Heiligenhaus plant.
• We agreed to sell the ePower business in December, and closed the transaction on January 15th, 2018.
Norbert Loers, CFO
Phone: +41 43 508 6559
Hallstein Kvam Oma, Investor Relations
Phone: +41 43 508 8963
Kongsberg Automotive provides world class products to the global vehicle industry. Our products enhance the driving experience, making it safer, more comfortable and sustainable. The product portfolio includes seat comfort systems, driver and motion control systems, fluid assemblies, and industrial driver interface products developed for global vehicle manufacturers. Find more information at www.kongsbergautomotive.com