Lagercrantz Group Interim Report 2011/12 Q4
1 April 2011 - 31 March 2012 (12 months)
- Net revenue for 2011/12 grew by 12 percent to MSEK 2,265 (2,029), equivalent to organic growth of 7 percent, adjusted for exchange rate effects.
- Operating profit increased by 25 percent to MSEK 184 (147). The operating margin was 8.1 percent (7.2).
- Profit after finance items increased by 25 percent to MSEK 171 (137), which represents an all-time high result.
- Based on the successes with a broader orientation, we now create a fourth division – Niche Products.Profit after taxes increased to MSEK 126 (102).
- Earnings per share after dilution increased to SEK 5.63 (4.61).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased by 48 percent to MSEK 175 (118), equivalent to SEK 7.82 (5.33) per share.
- The return on equity was 22 percent (20) and the equity ratio stood at 46 percent (42) at the end of the period.
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase of the dividend to SEK 2.75 (2.25) per share.
1 January - 31 March 2012 (fourth quarter)
- Net revenue for the fourth quarter grew by 9 percent to MSEK 602 (551), equivalent to organic growth of 7 percent adjusted for exchange rate effects.
- Operating profit increased by 16 percent to MSEK 52 (45). The operating margin increased to 8.6 percent (8.2).
- Idesco Oy was acquired and was consolidated for one month during the fourth quarter.
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President & CEO, Lagercrantz Group, telephone +46 8 700 66 70,
Bengt Lejdström, CFO, Lagercrantz Group, telephone +46 8 700 66 70, or
the company website at: http://www.lagercrantz.com
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Securities Markets Act, the Financial Instruments Trading Act or according to the agreement with NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 2012-05-03 13:15 CET.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz is a technology group in the areas of electronics, electricity, communication and related fields. The Group’s companies deliver all its specialised products and solutions to other companies (B2B) and several of the companies are world-leaders in their respective niches. Lagercrantz is active in eight countries in Northern Europe and in China. The Group has about 800 employees and revenue of approximately SEK 2,300,000,000. The Company’s shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm since 2001.
The business is organised in four divisions. Division Electronics offers special products in embedded electronics, industrial wireless communication, RFID and lighting control. Division Mechatronics offers electric connections systems, electric installation materials, electric and electro-mechanical components and cabling. Division Communications offers products, systems, services and support in network access, digital image transmission/technical security, and software. Division Niche Products is the Group’s new division from April 2012. Here a number of interesting market positions will be built up primarily by acquiring profitable companies in interesting niches and with a large element of proprietary products.