Lagercrantz Interim Report 2017/18 Q1
1 April – 30 June 2017
- Net revenue amounted to MSEK 794 (781).
- Operating profit (EBITA) amounted to MSEK 100 (96), equivalent to an operating margin of 12.6 percent (12.3).
- Profit before financial items amounted to MSEK 87 (83), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 11.0 percent (10.6).
- Profit after financial items amounted to MSEK 82 (82).
- Profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 65 (64).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.95 (0.94) for the quarter and for the moving 12-month period to SEK 4.06, compared to SEK 4.02 for the 2016/17 financial year.
- Return on equity was 22 percent (24). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 40 percent compared to 41 percent at the start of the quarter.
- Three companies were acquired early in the financial year. Profsafe AB and R-Contracting AB are part of the Group since June 2017 while Wapro was acquired in the beginning of July. These acquisitions will provide total annual revenue to the Group of about MSEK 240.
- The Annual General Meeting will be held on 29 August 2017 at 4.00 p.m. at IVA’s Conference Centre in Stockholm.
- The Board of Directors in the notice convening the Annual General Meeting intends to propose an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.00 (1.75) per share.
Stockholm, 19 July 2017
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For further information please contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President and CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 66 70
Bengt Lejdström, CFO, Lagercrantz Group AB, telephone +46 8 700 66 70,
or visit our website www.lagercrantz.com
The information was submitted for publication on 19 July 2017 at 08:00 CET.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of almost 50 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. High value-creation is common to all the companies, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in nine countries in Northern Europe, in China, India and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,300 employees and annual revenue of about MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.