Lagercrantz Interim Report 2017/18 Q2
Second quarter 1 July – 30 September 2017
- Net revenue increased by 13 percent to MSEK 775 (684).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 4 percent to MSEK 98 (94), equivalent to an operating margin of 12.6 percent (13.7).
- Profit before financial items amounted to MSEK 83 (82), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 10.7 percent (12.0).
- Profit after financial items amounted to MSEK 78 (81) and profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 62 (63).
- Earnings per share after dilution for the latest 12-month period amounted to SEK 4.04 (3.72).
- Return on equity was 23 percent (26). The equity ratio at the end of the period was 36 percent (38).
- Cash flow from operating activities for the latest 12-month period amounted to MSEK 284 (311).
- During the quarter, Wapro AB was acquired, with annual revenue of about MSEK 40.
The first six months (1 April – 30 September 2017)
- Net revenue for the first six months increased by 7 percent to MSEK 1,569 (1,466).
- Operating profit (EBITA) increased by 5 percent to MSEK 198 (188), equivalent to an operating margin of 12.6 percent (12.8).
- Profit after financial items amounted to MSEK 170 (165), equivalent to an EBIT margin of 10.8 percent (11.3).
- Profit after financial items amounted to MSEK 160 (163) and profit after taxes amounted to MSEK 127 (126).
Stockholm, 25 October 2017
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For additional information, contact:
Jörgen Wigh, President & CEO, Lagercrantz Group AB, tel +46 8 700 66 70,
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, Lagercrantz Group, tel +46 8 700 66 73,
or the company website at: http://www.lagercrantz.com
This information was made public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and was submitted for publication on 25 October 2017 at 08:00 am.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of almost 50 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. High value-creation is common to all the companies, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in nine countries in Northern Europe, in China, India and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,300 employees and annual revenue of about MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.