Notice to attend the Annual General Meeting of Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
The shareholders of Lagercrantz Group AB (publ) (“the Company”) are hereby given notice to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held at 4.00 p.m., on Tuesday, 29 August 2017, at IVA’s Conference Centre, Grev Turegatan 16 in Stockholm.
NOTICE OF PARTICIPATION
Shareholders who wish to participate in the proceedings of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) must:
1) be entered under their own name (not in the name of a trustee) in the shareholders’ register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB no later than Wednesday, 23 August 2017.
2) give notice via the website www.lagercrantz.com, or by telephone +46 8 700 66 75 to the Company’s head office with address Lagercrantz Group AB (publ), P.O. Box 3508, SE-103 69 Stockholm, Sweden, or by e-mail to email@example.com no later than by 3.00 p.m., on Wednesday, 23 August 2017.
The notice must contain the shareholders’ name, civic registration number (corporate identify number), address, telephone number and the number of shares represented as well as any attending assistants. Information provided in the notice of participation will only be processed for purposes of the AGM 2017.
Registered participants will receive an entrance card for the AGM by post, no later than the day before the AGM.
Shareholders whose shares are registered with a trustee must temporarily register their shares in their own name in order to exercise their voting rights at the AGM. Such re-registration must be completed no later than Wednesday, 23 August 2017. Requests for such registration must be made to the trustee a few business days before Wednesday, 23 August 2017 in order for the registration to be completed in time.
Where participation is based on a proxy, the proxy must be submitted to the Company well in advance of the AGM. The proxy must not be issued earlier than five years prior to the date of the AGM. Proxies for legal entities must also submit a certified copy of a certificate of incorporation or equivalent legitimacy papers. The Company provides a proxy form to shareholders, which is available at the Company’s head office or on the website: www.lagercrantz.com.
At the AGM, shareholders have the right to ask questions about the Company, the Company’s financial position and about the matters and proposals to be brought before the AGM.
1. Opening of the AGM.
2. Election of Chairman of the AGM.
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list.
4. Approval of agenda.
5. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
6. Determination of whether the AGM has been duly convened.
7. Presentation of:
a) the Annual Accounts and the Consolidated Financial Statements and the report on the work of the Board of Directors and the committees of the Board of Directors, and
b) the Audit Report and the Audit Report for the Group and the statement on remuneration principles for senior executives.
8. Address by the President and Chief Executive Officer.
9. Resolutions regarding:
a) adoption of the Income Statement and the Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and the Consolidated Balance Sheet,
b) appropriation of the Company’s profit in accordance with the adopted Balance Sheet, and
c) discharge from liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the President.
10. Report on and resolution regarding the principles and work of the Election Committee.
11. Resolution regarding the number of Board members.
12. Resolution regarding fees for the Board of Directors and the Auditors.
13. Election of Board members.
14. Election of Chairman of the Board of Directors.
15. Election of Auditors until the AGM 2018.
16. Proposal by the Board of Directors for principles of remuneration and other terms of employment for senior executives.
17. Proposal by the Board of Directors for a resolution regarding the issuance of call options on repurchased shares and assignment of repurchased shares to managers and senior executives in the Group.
18. Authorisation for the Board of Directors to take decisions on purchase and assignment of own shares.
19. Other matters arising.
20. Closing of the AGM.
For full details of the Election Committee’s and the Board's proposals for resolutions and other documentation for the AGM, please see attached notice and the Company website www.lagercrantz.com.
Stockholm, 21 July 2017
Board of Directors
Lagercrantz Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Bengt Lejdström, Chief Financial Officer, Lagercrantz Group, tel +46 8 700 66 70,
or the company website at: http://www.lagercrantz.com.
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Lagercrantz Group AB (publ) agreement with Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange. The information was submitted for publication on 21 July 2017 at 08:00 CET.
LAGERCRANTZ GROUP IN BRIEF
Lagercrantz Group is a technology group that offers world-leading, value-creating technology, using either proprietary products or products from leading suppliers. The Group is comprised of almost 50 companies, each with a focus on a specific sub-market – a niche. High value-creation is common to all the companies, including a high degree of customisation, support, service and other services.
Lagercrantz Group is active in nine countries in Northern Europe, in China, India and in the USA. The Group has approximately 1,300 employees and annual revenue of about MSEK 3,000. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2001.