Invests MSEK 7.5 in new company

Invests MSEK 7.5 in new company * preliminary agreement with Spanish incubator CNox Ledstiernan has today approved a new investment of MSEK 7.5 in CCNox, an IT security company. CCNox is a newly started consulting firm, specialising in security for fixed and mobile Internet. The company designs and constructs secure e-commerce solutions, secure web-sites, firewalls, etc. Ledstiernan has acquired 44 per cent of the shares in the company for MSEK 7.5. CCNox’s founders, Martin Riit and associates, will together retain the remaining 56 per cent. Pinta2 Ledstiernan has today signed a preliminary agreement with Pinta2, a Madrid- based incubator company. As an incubator, Pinta2 provides support for new enterprises in the very early start-up phases. Pinta2 is engaged in Ledstiernan’s area of main focus, mobile telecommunication, in Spanish- speaking countries, primarily Spain. With more than 20 million cell phone users, Spain has a cell phone penetration of over 50 per cent. Pinta2 was founded by Svante Börjesson and Fredrik Groth. For further information, please contact: Johan Wachtmeister, President Ledstiernan Telephone:+46 8-545 035 00 Ledstiernan is building Europe’s leading Seed and Venture Capital company within the TIME sector, with a particular focus on Mobile Communication. ------------------------------------------------------------ This information was brought to you by BIT http://www.bit.se The following files are available for download: http://www.bit.se/bitonline/2000/08/30/20000830BIT00800/bit0001.doc http://www.bit.se/bitonline/2000/08/30/20000830BIT00800/bit0002.pdf

Subscribe