Digital Heath Summit, An Rx for Success Announces New Keynotes and Speakers for June Event
Digital Health & Fitness, Mobile Technologies and Selling Technology are the focus of the Rx for Success: Summit, June 14-15, 2012 in San Diego, CA at the Omni Hotel
NEW YORK – May 16, 2012 – Living in Digital Times, the parent company for the Digital Health Summit, today announced list of prestigious keynotes and speakers for the Digital Health Summit, An Rx for Success. The two-day event promises a deeper dive into the rapidly evolving world of technology and healthcare. Summit events include workshop-style sessions coupled with high-level discussions addressing digital health products and services, startup advice, partnership workshops, health networks and more. Industry leaders will share current realities, insights and solutions to the many challenges facing digital health businesses today.
The two new keynote speakers for the Digital Health Summit in June are:
The Health and the Fitness Game: Dr. Mike Clark
Dr. Mike Clark, chief science officer for Sharecare and the chief executive officer of the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), created NASM's exclusive Optimum Performance Training (OPT) model, which is used by tens of thousands of health and fitness professionals with millions of clients worldwide. Join Dr. Clark as he gives us an eye-opening look into the online and offline world of digital health and fitness.
Taking Mobile Technologies on the Road: Richard Migliori, M.D.
Dr. Migliori, Executive Vice President, UnitedHealth Group and Chief Healthcare Officer, UnitedHealth Group Alliance, discusses how consumers can manage their health using mobile technologies that are relevant, engaging, and promote consumer and physician interaction.
The Summit will also feature exceptional speakers on selling to consumers, FDA and app store approvals, design, investment and building social health networks:
- Stuart Blitz, Director of Worldwide Commercial Development and Joe Flaherty, Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing, Agamatrix, come together to lead a can’t miss session on how to successfully sell digital health products to pharma, retail and through mail-order. They will also be sharing key insights into how to design with the FDA and app store approvals in mind.
- Ron Gutman, Founder & CEO, HealthTap, tackles how to create a successful social health network utilizing three critical pillars.
- Aidan Petrie, Co-founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Ximedica, discusses the importance of user-centered design within the workshop "The Human Centered Age: Critical Design Choices for Exceptional Results."
- Lora Lindsey, Managing Director, DeSilva+Phillips Investment Bankers, offers priceless advice for navigating the digital health chessboard. What trends are driving monetization? What are buyers saying about you behind closed doors and what does it mean for the survival of your company?
Panels include sessions giving a first look at tomorrow's biggest ideas in digital health:
Selling Technology Into the Healthcare System Veronica Combs, Editor in Chief of MedCity News, leads this crucial session to help companies learn the how-tos of selling to ACOs, medical groups, and other healthcare institutions.
Meet the Stakeholders Dan Munro, Contributing Editor for Forbes, leads a panel of the big "players" in an information session that guides attendees towards understanding the landscape of the technology and healthcare worlds, including institutions, buyers, payers, patient advocates, and more.
Hubfest: Understanding the Blueprint for Connectivity in the Home With increased caregiving in the home becoming an integral part to the aging population and the Quantified Self going mainstream, understanding the connected home is an essential consideration in developing health and wellness technologies. This session will help you make sense of the options out there and how to choose wisely based on your user and technology needs.
- Frost & Sullivan will release their latest digital health industry findings: The Top 20 Telehealth Markets
- Rock Health will sponsor our RX Start Up Series and publish their Rock Health Digital Health Startup for Dummies Guide
- Unique opportunity to Ask the Analyst in a new and compelling session
- VIP Networking Cocktail Event: Socialize with industry movers and shakers
Register for the event by visiting the application online at http://summersummit.digitalhealthsummit.com/registration/ and follow us on Twitter @dhsummit to stay informed.
For more information about speaking opportunities, sponsorship, exhibit area or press credentials, contact Jill Gilbert at email@example.com.
About Living in Digital Times
An umbrella group focusing on lifestyles, Living in Digital Times looks at digital solutions throughout life’s stages, providing opportunities to show and grow businesses through a deep understanding of the needs of life’s different segments.
With a commitment to creating new and exciting venues, Living in Digital Times produces conferences, exhibits, websites, and projects throughout the year that provide forums to bring together stakeholders in the digital age. Most recently, the group produced six expos and conference summits at the 2012 International CES, including: Kids@Play Summit; Mommy Tech Summit; Silvers Summit; Digital Health Summit; FitnessTech Summit; and HigherEdTECH Summit.
Bringing Brands to Bloom
NEW JERSEY | FLORIDA
55 Gilbert Street North
Tinton Falls, NJ 07701
”Like” us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lotus823
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/lotus823