ZeroChroma Debuts Folio Portfolio Cases and Solo Caseless Mountable Stand at CES 2013
New accessories enhance the form of your mobile device, providing increased function with a sleek aesthetic. See them at #5825 (iLounge Pavillion, LVCC North Hall)
Las Vegas – Jan. 9, 2012 - ZeroChroma, an innovator of functionally enhanced accessories for mobile devices, today announced it will be showcasing its new Folio Portfolio Cases and Solo Caseless Mountable Stands at the 2013 International CES in Las Vegas (Booth #5825, LVCC North Hall). During the four day show, ZeroChroma will also be offering exclusive, scheduled mobile-interviews in its mobile booth, the ZBus.
“Keeping in line with our commitment to enhancing the inherent functionality of mobile devices or “heroing the product” as we like to say, the new Folio Portfolio Case and Solo Mountable Stand provide simple, sleek solutions for an effortless user experience,” said Brian Le Gette, CEO of ZeroChroma. “The Folio offers the ultimate in hands-free design with out bulk while the Solo’s stick on design provides maximum function for most any tablet.”
Folio Portfolio Case with Theater-Stand (iPad 2 and 3rd Generation):
- Ultra slim and highly functional with a hands-free design and supple, attractive cover surfaces
- Versatile modes for everything from typing to watching movies using the hidden inner theater-stand 360° with 11-angles in portrait and 11-angles in landscape
- Grip-Protect with shock-absorbing TPU back, hinged front, anti-slip rubber stand tip and soft felt interior cover against screen
Solo Caseless, Stick-on, Theater-Stand 360 (Large Tablet):
- First “caseless,” mountable stand using 3M very high bond de-mountable adhesive
- Minamalist aesthetic that slips easily into bags and sleeves
- Theater-stand 360° provides a variety of modes for everything from typing to watching movies theater with 11-angles in portrait and 11-angles in landscape
- Easy-grip, multi-position handle modes perfect for standing, instructing, walking, etc.
For more information about the Folio Portfolio Case, the Solo Caseless Mountable-Stand and other ZeroChroma products, visit http://zerochroma.com.
For a chance to win daily Solo and Folio giveaways during CES and to connect with ZeroChroma visit Facebook at www.facebook.com/zerochroma and Twitter at www.twitter.com/zerochroma.
For media appointments and ZBus appointments at CES, please contact Alison Nudo at or 732-212-0823.
Senior Account Executive
(732) 212-0823 (office)
(732) 245-4855 (mobile)
ZeroChroma is the creator of solutions that are fresh, intuitive and hopefully, essential. Founded in 2009 near Baltimore, MD, ZeroChroma was born to celebrate the explicit focus on functional innovation, before focusing on colors and patterns. The company’s mission is to inspire, but most of all, to make life a bit better than it was, “the moment before you met us.”