Magnolia Bostad employs an additional 12 staff members
Magnolia Bostad continues to grow and strengthen the organization with a total of 12 people. In the fall Fredrik Westin starts as CFO and will take place in the management team, which then will consist of five people. Current Vice President and CFO Erik Rune will continue his role as Vice President and will also become head of the Business Development department.
Fredrik Westin most recently comes from a position as Head of Finance at Kungsleden AB (publ). Fredrik has a long experience in the real estate industry and has previously worked at GE Capital Real Estate.
In addition, the Stockholm office is strengthened with ten employees and the Helsingborg office with one employee.
- Andreas Lorenz, project manager. Most recently comes from Projektgaranti. Previously he held positions within WSP Management, Einar Mattson Byggnads AB and JM.
- Effective as of August, Louise Westin is employed as project manager. Most recently comes from Sweco Society AB.
- Effective as of August, Elina Mårtensson is employed as project manager. Most recently comes from Veidekke Entreprenad.
- Effective as of November, Maria Cheung is employed as project manager. She has a background from Akademiska Hus and JM.
- Effective as of August, Kajsa Löf is employed as project manager in the Helsingborg office. Most recently comes from IKEA.
- Mikaela Senator, Investor Relations Manager. Most recently comes from Corem Property Group AB (publ).
- Christian Matti, Senior Analyst. Most recently comes from CBRE.
- Effective as of September, Pegah Ahmarinejad is employed as Senior Analyst. Most recently comes from Danske Bank Debt Capital Markets.
- Emelie Ekman, analyst. While completing her education, she worked part time at Magnolia Bostad.
- Effective as of August, Johan Wahlström is employed as economist specialized in tenant-owner associations. Most recently comes from Österåkers Bostadsrättsförvaltning.
- Effective as of September, Marcella Lindberg is employed as Mood Manager. Most recently comes from Bird & Bird.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrik Lidjan, CEO
+46 70 223 43 47, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnolia Bostad develops efficient, attractive and functional residential properties, including rental apartments, tenant-owned apartments and hotels, in attractive locations primarily in Sweden’s growth areas. Our work is based on a holistic approach where the operations are conducted in a manner that promotes long-term, sustainable urban development. Magnolia Bostad's share (MAG) is listed on Nasdaq First North. Erik Penser Bank is the Certified Adviser for the Company. More information is available at www.magnoliabostad.se