Delphi Product & Service Solutions releases new Friction, Discs & Drums catalogue
Delphi’s new catalogue contains information on more than 4,200 part numbers covering over 95% of the EMEA car parc for braking, including 360 new part numbers
Delphi is pleased to announce the availability of its new 2016 / 2017 Friction, Discs and Drums catalogue.
The new catalogue contains information on more than 4,200 part numbers covering over 95% of the EMEA car parc for braking, including 360 new part numbers. In addition to these new part numbers, numerous new applications for existing part numbers have been added in order to maintain the Delphi braking range as one of the most comprehensive in the aftermarket.
New to range Part Numbers:
- 58 New Brake Pads
- 287 New Brake Discs including a large extension on coated discs and discs with bearings
- 3 New Brake Shoes
- 12 New Accessories
Examples of some of the latest vehicles now covered include: Opel Corsa, Ford Mondeo, Renault Traffic, Nissan Qashqai, Fiat Ducato, Iveco Daily, Mazda 2, BMW X1 and the Discovery Sport.
- Key information translated into 17 languages
- Thumbnail images of pads and shoes on the application pages, along with a measurement rule feature on the application pages for quick identification of parts
- Make and model titles displayed on the outer edge of each double page spread, complemented with the vehicle manufacturer's name on the page tabs
- Brake Disc features page highlighting which Delphi Discs are supplied as Coated, High Carbon or with Fixing Screws
- New to range, supersession and obsolescence updates
- The full range is also listed on TecDoc where Delphi is an “A Class” certified supplier of data, and in addition to this, you can find the range on Delphi’s online catalogue – delphicat.com
About Delphi: Delphi Automotive is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive sector. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centres, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 44 countries. Visit delphiautoparts.com
Anthony Hornsby at Market Engineering
+44 1295 277 050