Mekonomen's Nomination Committee
In accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on 25 April 2017, Mekonomen has established a Nomination Committee. This Committee shall prepare and submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting to be held on 9 May 2018 regarding:
- the election of a Chairman of the Annual General Meeting,
- the number of Board members and deputies,
- the election of the Chairman of the Board and other Board members,
- Board fees and any remuneration for committee work,
- the election of and fees for auditors, and
- guidelines for appointment of the Nomination Committee
The Nomination Committee prior to the 2018 Annual General Meeting comprises John Quinn representing LKQ Corporation, Evert Carlsson representing Swedbank Robur Fonder, Arne Lööw representing the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund and Carl Gustafsson representing Didner & Gerge Småbolagsfond. John Quinn has been appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee. Mekonomen board member, Helena Skåntorp, has been co-opted to the Nomination Committee.
Shareholders wishing to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so by emailing email@example.com or by sending a letter to Mekonomen AB, Attn: Valberedningen, Box 195 42, SE-104 32 Stockholm, Sweden. In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to consider submitted proposals in a constructive manner, these should be submitted by 15 January 2018, at the latest.
For further information, please contact:
Åsa Källenius, CFO Mekonomen AB
Telephone: +46 (0)8-464 00 00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org