Mekonomen´s Nomination Committee
In accordance with the decision by the Annual General Meeting of Mekonomen on
April 4, 2008, Mekonomen has established a nomination committee in order to present proposals prior to the General Meeting on April 22, 2009 in regards to:
• The chairman of the General Meeting,
• the number of Board members and deputy,
• the Chairman of the Board of Directors and other Board members,
• the fees for the Board of Directors and any remuneration for committee work,
• and when applicable the election of auditors and fees for the auditors.
Mekonomen´s nomination committee for the 2008 Annual General Meeting consists of Göran Ennerfelt, representing the Axel Johnson AB group, Maj Charlotte Wallin, representing AFA Insurance, Ing-Marie Fraim Sefastsson representing own shares and
Eva Fraim Påhlman, representing own shares. The nomination committee has appointed
Göran Ennerfelt to serve as Chairman of the committee. Mekonomn´s chairman of the board, Fredrik Persson, is co-opted member of the nomination committee.
Shareholders wishing to make proposals to the nomination committee can do so by
e-mail to: email@example.com or by mail to Mekonomen AB,
attn Hanna Ekstrand, 141 70 Segeltorp.
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Persson, chairman of the board of Mekonomen AB
+46 (0)8-701 60 00
Mekonomen AB (publ), org. nr 556392-1971
Box 6077, 141 06 Kungens Kurva.
Telefon: +46 (0)8-464 00 00, Fax: +46 (0)8-464 00 66