Year-end Report for January–December 2006
• Total revenues for the fourth quarter rose by 3.0 per cent to SEK 629.6 M (611.1) compared with the corresponding period in the preceding year. Total revenues for the year rose by 5.0 per cent to SEK 2,449.8 M (2,333.4).
• In the fourth quarter, EBIT increased by 81.6 per cent compared with the year-earlier period to SEK 74.1 M (40.8). EBIT for the period totalled SEK 220.1 M (169.5). EBIT margin for the fourth quarter increased to 11.8 per cent (6.7) and for the year to 9.0 per cent (7.3).
• No non-operating costs were charged to the fourth quarter. Non-operating costs totalling SEK 41.2 M (11.9) were charged to the year. Adjusted for these costs, the EBIT margin was 10.7 per cent (7.8).
• Profit after tax in the fourth quarter amounted to SEK 46.3 M (33.2) and SEK 140.2 M (117.6) for the year.
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.53 (1.14) in the fourth quarter and SEK 4.28 (3.61) for the period.
• The Board of Directors proposes a share dividend of SEK 3.00 (1.15) based on the year’s earnings, plus a bonus dividend of SEK 7.00 (2.10) per share.