Milano Monuments – One of the First Memorial Companies to Launch a Site on Facebook
Cleveland, OH - Milano Monuments has announced that they have launched their Facebook site. Milano Monuments’ Facebook strategy includes the following:
- Milano Monuments aims to help educate consumers on the “memorials” process on Facebook.
- Milano will post all company videos on its Facebook site – including staff videos, company commercials, special offer videos, and grief videos. Milano Monuments’ videos are designed to comfort families’ in their grieving process while developing trust in Milano Monuments as a helpful partner. The videos demonstrate Milano Monuments’ unique ability to serve and console families when grieving the loss of a loved one.
- “Our website has been very successful in educating families on the entire memorial process and helping them with memorial design selection because we post a good portion of our memorials, monuments, mausoleums, granite signs, statutes, and public work and signs on our website. We feel that reproducing this website function on Facebook is a natural way of reaching more families to help them during their emotionally difficult time,” says Jim Milano, co-owner of Milano Monuments.
- All designs for Monuments, Memorials, Cultural Memorials, Mausoleums, Statues, Granite Signs, Public Work and Signs, Oak Crosses, Pet Memorials, and Pet Urns will be posted to the Milano Monuments Facebook site. Facebook fans can view a wide variety of photos depicting 40 years of Milano Monuments’ memorials.
- Milano will also post the following to its Facebook page:
- Special offers and news from Milano Monuments.
- Memorial information and activities to assist families through the memorial process.
- “We think Milano Monuments can benefit greatly from a Facebook site. Our goal in launching a Facebook presence is to educate our users about Milano Monuments, its capabilities, and their genuine care, concern, and love for customers and families. We will not only provide robust content, but will leverage Facebook applications to provide our users the best experience possible,” says Fred Elabed, President of ROI Commerce, the e-commerce firm managing Milano Monuments’ family of e-commerce websites.
Milano Monuments Facebook URL: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Cleveland-OH/Milano-Monuments/162316513788165