Milken Institute Addresses the ‘Forces Shaping Asia’ at Third Asia Summit
SINGAPORE – On September 15-16, the Milken Institute will again convene 400 regional and global leaders — including CEOs, major investors, heads of sovereign wealth funds, philanthropists and top officials — at the annual Asia Summit in Singapore. Bringing the ambitious spirit of the Institute’s Global Conference to the Little Red Dot, but on a much more intimate scale, the Summit will address real challenges and propose workable solutions to the “Forces Shaping Asia.”
Held at the Four Seasons hotel, the Summit program will focus on eight critical “forces” influencing Asia’s future: security dynamics, economic integration, sustainable development, tech disruption, capital markets reform, philanthropy, aging and the middle class. These interconnected forces present unique opportunities and challenges that require collaborative and innovative approaches involving leaders, originators and actors from diverse sectors and industries.
“As this dynamic region grows, so do the issues. It is becoming ever more important that leaders across sectors come together to find common solutions,” said Mike Klowden, CEO of the Institute. “That is the goal of the Asia Summit. The Milken Institute will continue to address pivotal regional issues by convening individuals with the ability and ambition to spark real change.”
- Raphael Arndt, Chief Investment Officer, Future Fund, Australian Government
- Ronnie Chan, Chairman, Hang Lung Group Ltd.
- Jeffrey Jaensubhakij, Deputy Group Chief Investment Officer and President, Public Markets, GIC
- P.N.C. Menon, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Sobha Developers
- Ravi Menon, Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Michael Milken, Chairman, Milken Institute
- Hiromichi Mizuno, Executive Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Government Pension Investment Fund, Japan
- Indra K. Nooyi, CEO, PepsiCo
- Jacqueline Poh, Managing Director, Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
- Serge Pun, Executive Chairman, Serge Pun & Associates
- Tokihiko Shimizu, Managing Director and Head of Private Market Investments, Japan Post Bank
- Keiko Tashiro, Senior Executive Managing Director and Head of Overseas Operations, Daiwa Securities Group
- Mark Tucker, Group CEO and President, AIA Group Ltd.
- Chris Wei, Executive Chairman, Aviva Asia and Friends Provident International; Global Chairman, Aviva Digital
- Lei Zhang, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Hillhouse Capital Management Group Ltd.
- Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala, Chairman and CEO, Ayala Corporation
The Asia Summit is an invitation-only event limited to 400 participants who include leaders in international capital markets and decision makers across industries and sectors. Complete information about the Summit, including a full program and list of confirmed speakers, is available at: www.asia-summit.org .
Credentialed members of the press wishing to cover the Asia Summit may request an invitation:
+65 6636 2589
About the Milken Institute
The Milken Institute is a nonprofit, nonpartisan think tank determined to increase global prosperity by advancing collaborative solutions that widen access to capital, create jobs and improve health. It conducts data-driven research, convenes action-oriented meetings and promotes meaningful policy initiatives.
@milkeninstitute | @MI_AsiaCtr