Rapid growth in mobile in second quarter
SECOND QUARTER 2016
- Total revenue increased by 8.4 per cent to SEK 211.2 (194.8) million. Revenue growth was strong in the second half of the quarter. Revenue from mobile units reached a new high during the period, increasing by 69.4 per cent to SEK 90.4 million.
- EBITDA was SEK 12.0 (42.5) million and the EBITDA margin 5.7 (21.8) per cent. Earnings were affected by local betting duties, increased marketing costs, investments in Live Casino and the launch of Mr Green’s Sportsbook.
- EBIT was SEK -3.1 (25.0) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK -0.13 (0.56).
- The number of active customers in the Mr Green online casino increased by 26.5 per cent to 92,721 (73,279). Customer deposits reached a new high during the quarter and were SEK 601.7 (550.6) million.
THE PERIOD JANUARY-JUNE 2016
- Total revenue increased by 10.2 per cent to SEK 429.7 (390.0) million.
- EBITDA was SEK 42.2 (66.9) million and the EBITDA margin 9.8 (17.2) per cent.
- EBIT was SEK 13.7 (29.9) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.55 (0.69).
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE QUARTER
- On 7 June the online gaming company Mr Green Ltd launched its Sportsbook.
- Mr Green Ltd won the coveted Innovative App of the Year and Casino App of the Year awards at the International Gaming App Awards 2016.
The interim report will be presented on 20 July at 10:00 AM (CES) on www.mrgco.se or on http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/mnhgc6cb
For further information:
Per Norman, CEO Mr Green & Co AB, phone +46 (0) 72 230 91 91
Frida Adrian, Investor Relations Mr Green & Co AB, phone +46 (0) 70 930 93 24
This information is information that Mr Green & Co AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 CES on July 20 2016.
Mr Green & Co AB - a Swedish company owning, acquiring and developing leading online gaming companies. The core investment is the online gaming company Mr Green Ltd. Mr Green & Co AB is listed on Swedish AktieTorget since 2013.