Interim Report January - September 2016
JULY – SEPTEMBER
- Total revenue increased by 14.0 per cent to SEK 229.9 (201.6) million. Revenue increased due to a broadened product range, a growing number of customers and a stronger market position outside the Nordic region.
- EBITDA before non-recurring items was SEK 17.4 (40.8) million and the EBITDA margin before non-recurring items was 7.6 (20.2) per cent. Earnings were affected by higher local betting duties and increased marketing costs.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution were SEK -0.02 (-2.12).
- The number of active customers increased by 39.0 per cent and deposits from customers were up by 21.0 per cent.
- On 30 September Mr Green launched its own exclusive live casino.
JANUARY – SEPTEMBER
- Total revenue increased by 11.5 per cent to SEK 659.6 (591.5) million.
- EBITDA before non-recurring items was SEK 59.5 (107.7) million and the EBITDA margin before non-recurring items was 9.0 (18.2) per cent.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution were SEK 0.53 (-1.43).
The interim report will be presented on 28 October at 10:00 AM (CEST) on www.mrg.se or on
For further information:
Per Norman, CEO Mr Green & Co AB, phone +46 (0) 72 230 91 91
Frida Adrian, Investor Relations Mr Green & Co AB, phone +46 (0) 70 930 93 24
This information is information that Mr Green & Co AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 CEST on October 28, 2016.
Mr Green & Co AB - a Swedish company owning, acquiring and developing leading online gaming companies. The core investment is the online gaming company Mr Green Ltd. Mr Green & Co AB is listed on Swedish AktieTorget since 2013.