NATTO: 4th Quarter and Full Year 2016 earnings release
Please find attached the 4th Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings Release.
Highlights for the 4th Quarter and for the Full Year are;
4th Quarter 2016
- Revenue rose by 44 % to NOK 15,9 million
- Gross Margin for the period was 46 %, up from 31 % in Q4’15
- Positive EBITDA of NOK 0,2 million
- Profit after tax was NOK 0,6 million
Full Year 2016
- Revenue rose by 66 % to NOK 52,5 million
- Gross Margin for the year was 45 %
- EBITDA coming in at NOK -9,1 million
- Loss after tax was NOK -18,2 million
A presentation will be held via webcast by CEO Daniel H. Rosenbaum and CFO Kjetil Ramsøy at 10 am CET, Wednesday 7th February 2017, followed by a Q&A session directly thereafter.
Please follow the below link to join the webcast;
For more information, please contact:
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.