NattoPharma: 1st Quarter 2016 earnings release
Please find attached the 1stQuarter 2016 Earnings Release.
Highlights for the quarter,
- Record quarter revenue at NOK 12,5 million, 84% growth compared to Q1’15
- Gross Margin at 50,4%, up from 28% same quarter last year
- EBITDA of NOK -1,7 million, improved from negative NOK -3,7 million same quarter last year
- Cash and Cash Equivalents at the end of the period is NOK 26,7 million, up from NOK 24,7 million at last quarter end (Q4’15)
- Continued focus on the restructuring of the company to position it for expected growth, as well as focus on key performance indicators to deliver improved financial results
A presentation will be held via webcast by CEO Daniel H. Rosenbaum and CFO Kjetil Ramsøy at 10 am CET, Friday 20th May, followed by a Q&A session directly thereafter.
Please follow the below link to join the webcast;
For more information, please contact:
Mobil: +47 906 12 943
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
About NattoPharma and MenaQ7®
NattoPharma ASA, based in Norway, is the world's leader in vitamin K2 R&D. NattoPharma is the exclusive international supplier of MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7, the best documented, commercially available Vitamin K2 as MK-7 with guaranteed actives and stability, clinical substantiation, and international patents granted and pending. The company has a multi-year research and development program to substantiate and discover the health benefits of vitamin K2 for applications in the marketplace for functional food and dietary supplements. With a global presence, the company established its North American subsidiary, NattoPharma USA, Inc., in Metuchen, NJ.