Interim report January 1 – September 30, 2016Read original
Lower earnings but favorable orders received by NCC in the third quarter
- Orders received in the third quarter increased to SEK 12,578 M (10,090) and for the report period rose to SEK 40,239 M (35,802).
- Net sales amounted to SEK 13,572 M (13,320) in the third quarter and to SEK 36,415 M (36,848) for the report period.
- Profit after financial items was SEK 471 M (715) in the third quarter and SEK 711 M (1,001) for the report period.
- Profit after tax was SEK 387 M (572) in the third quarter and SEK 584 M (804) for the report period. Profit after tax for remaining and discontinued operations was SEK 387 M (647) in the third quarter and SEK 7,482* M (879) for the report period.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.54 (5.29) in the third quarter and to SEK 5.36 (7.43) for the report period. Earnings per share for remaining and discontinued operations were SEK 3.54 (5.98) in the third quarter and SEK 69.16* (8.12) for the report period.
* In this report, Bonava is reported as a discontinued operation according to IFRS 5 (see accounting policies on page 16 and Note 4) and is included in NCC’s income statement up to June 7, 2016. Earnings from discontinued operations comprise Bonava’s profit for January 1 to June 7 plus the difference between Bonava’s market capitalization on its listing date and Bonava’s equity at the spinoff date.
Chief Financial Officer, Mattias Lundgren Tel. +46 (0)70 228 88 81
IR Manager, Johan Bergman, Tel. +46 (0)8 585 523 53, +46 (0)70 354 80 35
This is the type of information that NCC could be obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above on October 28, 2016 at 7:00 a.m. CET.
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales, excluding
Bonava, of SEK 53 billion and 16,000 employees in 2015. The NCC share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.