Interim report January–March 2011
A good start of 2011
- Incoming orders amounted to SEK 485.8m (240.8), which adjusted is an increase by 16.7%*).
- Net sales amounted to SEK 459.0m (240.3), which adjusted is an increase by 7.5%*).
- Operating profit was SEK 5.7m (9.3). The operating margin was 1.2% (3.9).
- Operating profit excluding acquisition costs, restructuring costs and capital gain on disposal of subsidiaries was SEK 32.2m (9.3). The adjusted operating margin was 7.0% (3.9).
- Net result was SEK -3.3m (5.0).
- Earnings per share were SEK -0.28 (0.43).
*) adjusted for currency effects and acquisitions
“For the first quarter of 2011 we are reporting strong organizational growth in orders received with a climb of 18% (pro forma), which gives us a good start to the year. In addition, profitability continues to progress positively, even though the currency situation is affecting earnings negatively. The integration of Dantherm Filtration is proceeding according to plan and we can confirm that the integration of the sales and service companies is resulting in a more competitive business offer and improved market penetration.”
Sven Kristensson, CEO
Further information can be obtained from
Sven Kristensson, CEO Stefan Fristedt, CFO
Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00 Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail: email@example.com
For further information, see Nederman’s website www.nederman.com