Year-end Report 2006
• Invoicing rose 27% to SEK 1,903 M (1,501). SEK 121 M of the invoicing increase was attributable to acquired companies.
• Organic growth was 19%.
• Profit after financial items increased 45% to SEK 169 M (117), which is the best profit in the Nefab history. Net profit amounted to SEK 127 M (87). Profit after financial items was charged with SEK 6 M for the impairment of Group surplus value; preceding year charged with SEK 18 M for restructuring production in Europe.
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 4.61 (3.15).
• Decision to establish production in India.
• Decision to increase capacity in China.
• Ordinary dividend of SEK 1.20 per share (1.00) is proposed. In addition, an extraordinary dividend of SEK 1.20 per share is proposed. The combined dividend amounts to SEK 2.40 per share, totalling SEK 66.3 M.
For further information, please contact President and CEO Lars-Åke Rydh, tel. +46-70-592 45 70,
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org); or Chief Financial Officer Anna Stålenbring, +46-70-814 23 44,