Disclosure of voting rights

Henrik Lund, chairman of DiaGenic ASA, has as per 25 March 2013 received proxies to vote (without instructions) for a total of 1,515,875 shares at the company’s extraordinary general meeting on 2 April 2013, which constitute 5.61% of the total number of shares and votes in the company. In addition, Lund owns 40,000 shares, which constitute 0.15% of the total number of shares and votes. The abovementioned proxies and shares comprise in aggregate 1,555,875 votes at the general meeting, which constitute 5.76% of the total number of shares and votes in DiaGenic ASA.

As publicly disclosed on 8 March 2013, Lund was allocated 83,333 shares in the private placement, and will following the completion of the private placement increase his shareholding to 123,333 shares.

For further information, please contact:

Paul de Potocki, CEO, DiaGenic ASA, Phone +47 23 24 89 67

Ruben Ekbråten, CFO, DiaGenic ASA, Phone +47 23 24 89 53

About DiaGenic ASA

DiaGenic is an innovative Norwegian diagnostic company that seeks to create value for patients, partners and investors by developing innovative and patient friendly in vitro diagnostic (IVD) products for early detection of diseases. The company’s proprietary concept implies that a disease evokes systemic responses in the blood unique for the disease, and which can be measured by using a blood sample. DiaGenic is a world leader in identifying gene expression signatures in blood and is focused on the development of IVD biomarker products in the field of Alzheimer’s disease. The company protects its technology through an extensive patent portfolio. DiaGenic is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange. For more information please visit: www.diagenic.com

About Us

NEL ASA is a leading global supplier of hydrogen technology for industrial / energy purposes, and has made over 500 deliveries in more than 50 countries. The company's main products are hydrogen production plants based on water electrolysis, complete hydrogen stations for transport and renewable energy storage solutions. The company has its roots from the hydrogen activities of Norsk Hydro, which dates back to 1927. The company also has a number of patents related to tests for early detection and diagnosis of diseases.

Subscribe