Neonet reports record revenues for the quarter
• Operating revenues amounted to SEK 552.2 m (500.6) for the nine-month period and SEK 191.9 m (190.8) for the quarter.
• Operating earnings before depreciation, amortization and net financial items, EBITDA, amounted to SEK 66.1 m (130.1) for the nine-month period and SEK 17.4 m (46.3) for the quarter.
• Earnings before tax amounted to SEK 39.9 m (100.8) for the nine-month period and SEK 10.5 m (35.0) for the quarter.
• Earnings after tax amounted to SEK 28.5 m (70.4) for the nine-month period and SEK 7.8 m (24.5) for the quarter.
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.44 (1.12) for the nine-month period and SEK 0.12 (0.38) for the quarter.
• Operating revenues increased by 11 percent and EBITDA by 49 percent for the quarter, compared with the preceding quarter.
• Other revenues, which include Neonet XG products, amounted to SEK 12.2 m for the quarter, up 37 percent on the preceding quarter.
Significant events during the third quarter
• Neonet launched its Consolidated European Order Book, which brings together liquidity from European markets and ensures that every transaction takes place at the best price, regardless of marketplace.
• Neonet began to offer trading on the new marketplaces NASDAQ OMX Europe and Turquoise.
• Neonet announced that the company will offer trading on BATS Europe at its launch.
Press, analysts and investors are invited to a briefing today at 10 a.m. CET by President and CEO Simon Nathanson. The presentation will be held in English at Operaterrassen, Karl den XII:s Torg 4, Stockholm.
The briefing will be broadcasted at www.neonet.com under Investor Relations/Presentations and www.financialhearings.com. It is also possible to attend by telephone on: (UK) +44 (0) 20 7138 0824 or (Sweden) +46 (0) 8 5051 3785 Confirmation Code: 3791349.
The interim report for the third quarter is enclosed to this press release.
Neonet discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
For further information, please contact:
Deputy Head of Communications
+46 8 454 15 82