Annual General Meeting 2012 in New Wave Group AB (publ)
At the annual general meeting in New Wave Group AB today, the following was decided, among other things:
- Dividend to the shareholders of SEK 1.00 per share with 21 May 2012 as record date.
- Re-election of Anders Dahlvig, Torsten Jansson, Mats Årjes, Göran Härstedt, Christina Bellander and Helle Kruse Nielsen as Board members.
- Re-election of Anders Dahlvig as Chairman of the Board.
- Authorization of the Board of Directors for the period up to the next annual meeting of shareholders to resolve, whether on one or several occasions, to increase the share capital with not more than SEK 12 000 000 by issue of not more than 4 000 000 shares of class B in the company, with or without prescription regarding new issue in kind or new issue by way of set-off or otherwise on such terms and conditions as referred to in Chapter 13, Section 5, point 6, of the Swedish Companies Act. The authorization includes a right to decide on deviation from the shareholders’ pre-emption rights, except if the decision on new issue of shares prescribes payment entirely in cash.
- Authorization of the Board of Directors to resolve to raise financing of a kind that is covered by the regulations in Chapter 11, Section 11, of the Swedish Companies Act.
Complete documentation regarding the issues mentioned above is available at the company.
Kosta, 15 May 2012
New Wave Group AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
For more information, please contact:
|Torsten Jansson||CEO Phone: +46 (0)31-712 89 01|
|Rolf Karp||dCEO Phone: +46 (0)31-712 89 05|
|Lars Jönsson||CFO Phone: +46 (0)31-712 89 12|