Nexam Chemical Holding AB (publ) Year End Report 1 January – 31 December 2016
Largest order in the company history
Fourth quarter at a glance
- Receives order of SEK 5.3 million concerning the high performance product NEXIMID®. Largest order in the company history.
- Signs supply agreement with Diab concerning the NEXAMITE®-technology for the production of PET-foam.
- Net sales for the fourth quarter totaled SEK 2,097,000 (2,513,000).
- The operating loss for the fourth quarter SEK -6,431,000 (-4,923,000).
- In comparison to the beginning of the year, cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 133,147,000 (36,305,000).
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -5,210,000 (-2,936,000).
Lund 16 February, 2017
The Board of Directors
These financial statements have not been audited by the Company´s auditor.
Note: This press release has been translated from Swedish. The Swedish text shall govern for all purposes and prevail in case of any discrepancy with the English version.
For further information please contact:
Anders Spetz, CEO, +46-703 47 97 00, email@example.com
This information is information that Nexam Chemical Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on February 16, 2017.
About Nexam Chemical
Nexam Chemical develops technology and products that make it possible to significantly improve the production process and properties of most types of plastics in a cost-effective manner and with retained production technology. The improved properties include strength, toughness, temperature and chemical resistance as well as service life. The improvements in properties that can be achieved by using Nexam Chemical's technology make it possible to replace metals and other heavier or more expensive materials with plastics in a number of applications. In applications where plastic is already used, Nexam Chemicals products can improve the manufacturing process, reducing material use and enable more environmental friendly alternatives. Example of commercial applications: pipe manufacturing, foam production and high-performance plastics. More information about the business will be found on www.nexamchemical.com. The company´s Certified Adviser is FNCA Sweden AB.