24SevenOffice ASA Quarterly report 3Q 2009
24SevenOffice ASA had a positive operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) of MNOK 1.5 compared to MNOK 0.1 for 2Q09, and a positive net result. Operating revenue year to date 2008, up 60 % compared to YTD 2008. The company's operating revenue in 3Q09 was MNOK 17.2.
Highlights 3Q 2009
- Positive net results for 3Q09.
- Operating revenue YTD 2009, up 60 % compared to YTD 2008
- Operating revenue in Sweden up 231% from 3Q08.
- 21 % growth in software revenue, compared to 3Q08.
- Approximately 90% of the company's revenue is based on recurring income.
- Continue to deliver positive EBITDA according to earlier announced plans.
- Ongoing cost reduction program has achieved full effect. Continuous focus on cost efficiency.
- Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program. One of the foremost technology award programmes, ranking of the country's 50 fastest-growing technology companies, based on percentage growth over five years. The fast 50 programme honours business growth, technological innovation and entrepreneurial spirit.