NattoPharma: 4th Quarter 2015 earnings release
Please find attached the 4th Quarter 2015 Earnings Release
Highlights for the quarter,
- Record quarter revenue at NOK 11,0 million
- Appointed a new management team, lead by the new CEO Daniel H. Rosenbaum
- Completed an internal restructuring as the company shifts its focus from research to commercialization;
- Successfully transitioned to the commercial phase in the scale-up of the synthetic PURE production
- Conducted the first industry educational seminar during the Supply Side West international industry supplement show in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
A presentation will be held via webcast by CEO Daniel H. Rosenbaum and CFO Kjetil Ramsøy at 10 am CET, Friday 26thFebruary, followed by a Q&A session directly thereafter.
Please follow the below link to join the webcast;
For more information, please contact:
Mobil: +47 906 12 943
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
About NattoPharma and MenaQ7®
NattoPharma ASA, based in Norway, is the world's leader in vitamin K2 R&D. NattoPharma is the exclusive international supplier of MenaQ7® Vitamin K2 as MK-7, the best documented, commercially available Vitamin K2 as MK-7 with guaranteed actives and stability, clinical substantiation, and international patents granted and pending. The company has a multi-year research and development program to substantiate and discover the health benefits of vitamin K2 for applications in the marketplace for functional food and dietary supplements. With a global presence, the company established its North American subsidiary, NattoPharma USA, Inc., in Metuchen, NJ.