Mandatory notification of trade
Primary insiders have been allocated in total approximately 0.8 million new shares in the Rights Issue.
Reference is made to stock exchange release today in connection with the completed Rights Issue in Nordic Mining on 14 November 2014.
Below is an overview of allocation of shares to primary insiders in the completed Rights Issue:
|Name/position||Number of shares allocated in the Rights Issue||New shareholding||Number of options @ NOK 0.90 (1)||Number of options @ NOK 1.80 (2)|
|Tarmo Tuominen (3)(Chairman)||7,753||85,430|
|Mari Thjømøe (4)
|Tore Viana-Rønningen (Board member) (5)||50,000||195,000|
|Ivar S. Fossum
|Lars K. Grøndahl (6)(CFO)||500,000||5,200,000||2,000,000||500,000|
|Mona Schanche(Exploration Manager)||15,011||147,317||2,000,000||500,000|
(1) Each option entitles the holder to subscribe for one share in Nordic Mining ASA at a subscription price of NOK 0.90 per share. The options are valid until 18 May 2016.
(2) Each option entitles the holder to subscribe for one share in Nordic Mining ASA at a subscription price of NOK 1.80 per share. The options are valid until 18 May 2016.
(3) The number of allocated shares is in accordance with Mr. Tuominen’s allocated subscription rights. The allocation to Mr. Tuominen based on oversubscription will be informed later based on information from the account controller.
(4) The shares are owned through the company ThjømøeKranen AS.
(5) The shares are owned through the company ETVR Invest AS.
(6) The shares and options are owned through the company Magil AS.
All shares have been purchased at a price of NOK 0.60 per share.
For further information please contact CFO Lars K. Grøndahl, telephone +47 901 60 941.
Oslo, 18 November 2014
Nordic Mining ASA
Nordic Mining ASA (www.nordicmining.com)
Nordic Mining ASA (“Nordic Mining” or “the Company”) is a resource company with focus on high-end industrial minerals and metals in Norway and internationally. The Company’s project portfolio is of a high international standard and holds a significant economic potential. The Company’s assets are mainly in the Nordic region.
Through the subsidiary Nordic Rutile AS Nordic Mining is undertaking large-scale project development at Engebøfjellet in Sogn and Fjordane where the Company has rights to a substantial eclogite deposit with rutile and garnet. Nordic Mining has rights for exploration and production of high-purity quartz in Kvinnherad in Hordaland and develops the project through its subsidiary Nordic Quartz AS. Nordic Mining’s associated company Keliber Oy in Finland plans to start mining of lithium bearing spodumene and production of lithium carbonate. Nordic Mining holds exploration rights in the Øksfjord region in Troms and Finnmark where the Company has discovered a prospective area of sulphide mineralisation. Through the subsidiary Nordic Ocean Resources AS, Nordic Mining is exploring opportunities related to seabed mineral resources.
Nordic Mining is listed on Oslo Axess.