NPRO: FINANCIAL CALENDAR FOR 2016
The Board of Directors of NPRO has decided the following financial calendar for 2016:
· Financial results for 4th quarter and full-year 2015: Friday 12 February 2016 at 0830 CET
· Annual general meeting: Friday 8 April 2016 at 1100 CET
· Financial results for 1st quarter 2016: Friday 29 April 2016 at 0830 CET
· Financial results for 2nd quarter 2016: Tuesday 12 July 2016 at 0830 CET
· Financial results for 3rd quarter 2016: Friday 21 October 2016 at 0830 CET
Venue for presentations and meetings will be announced ahead of each event.
The dates are subject to change.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act).
Norwegian Property is a focused and fully integrated office property company with 38 properties located in the Oslo area and Stavanger in Norway. The portfolio, which has a total fair value of NOK 16.0 billion, is characterized by central location and attractive premises high quality tenants. The group’s properties consist largely of office premises, associated warehousing and car parking, as well as retail and catering space. The company has identified four value drivers for long-term value creation; Marketing & letting, Property management, Property development and Transactions & finance.
Norwegian Property is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange with the ticker NPRO.