NOTE’s Interim Report January–March 2013
Financial Performance January–March
- Sales were SEK 214.8 (274.7) million.
- Operating profit was SEK 0.3 (10.9) million.
- The operating margin was 0.1% (4.0%).
- Profit after financial items was SEK -1.3 (8.7) million.
- Profit after tax was SEK -1.1 (7.1) million, corresponding to SEK -0.04 (0.25) per share.
- Cash flow after investments was SEK -8.0 (36.3) million, or SEK -0.28 (1.26) per share.
NOTE’s Interim Report for January–March is now available in PDF format on the corporate web site, www.note.eu, and attached to this message. The Interim Report for January–June will be published on 16 July.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Laveson, CEO and President, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99006, +46 (0)70 433 9999
Henrik Nygren, CFO, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99003, +46 (0)70 977 0686
NOTE is one of the leading Northern European manufacturing and logistics partners for electronics production. NOTE produces PCBAs, sub-assemblies and box build products. NOTE's offering covers the whole product lifecycle, from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. In 2012, net sales were SEK 1,029 million; the group has approximately 900 employees. NOTE is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. For more information, please go to www.note.eu.
NOTE AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication on 22 April 2013 at 8:30 a.m.