Release from NOTE’s Annual General Meeting on April 28, 2011
The Annual General Meeting passed the following resolutions, among others:
• In accordance with a motion from the Board of Directors, not to distribute any dividend to the
shareholders for the financial year 2010.
• To discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for
• To re-elect Kjell-Åke Andersson, Stefan Charette, Bruce Grant and Henry Klotz and to elect Stefan Johansson as Board Members for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting. Stefan Charette was elected Chairman of the Board. All in accordance with a motion from the Election Committee.
• To establish director fees for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting at SEK 200,000 for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 100,000 for ordinary members of the board, provided that they are not employed by the Company. In addition, SEK 60,000 is to be reserved for committee work within the Board of Directors. All in accordance with a motion from the Election Committee.
• The Articles of Association was amended in accordance with a motion from the Board of Directors.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Laveson, CEO and President, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99006, +46 (0)70 433 9999
Henrik Nygren, CFO, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99003, +46 (0)70 977 0686
NOTE is one of the Nordic region’s leading manufacturing partners for outsourced electronics production. NOTE manufactures PCBs, subassemblies and box-build products . NOTE's offering comprises services throughout the complete product lifecycle, from design to after-market. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. In 2010, net sales were SEK 1,211 million; the group has approximately 1,000 employees. NOTE is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. For more information, please go to www.note.eu .