$13.75M Estate Hits Market as Most Expensive on Seven Isles
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (October 3, 2016) – A $13.75 million waterfront property has just hit the market, setting a record as the most expensive home available in Seven Isles*. Facing Middle River, the estate boasts 112 feet of deep waterfrontage with views of the Intracoastal. Jonathan Postma of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Boca Resort office has listed the property at 2501 Aqua Vista Boulevard.
“This home has it all. The construction and technology are unmatched. It has a feel of casual elegance, coupled with the clean modern look that is so current,” said Postma. “It’s a rare find for this area.”
The classic British west indies style home is a new construction by W.A. Bentz Construction with designs by Susan Connors of P&H Interiors and architect John Conway. Completed in mid-September of 2016, the property offers:
• Five bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two half-bathrooms
• 10,000-square-feet of living space
• Smart home system throughout with Control 4 digital controllers and Lutron lighting
• First floor VIP ensuite with private terrace
• Second floor master suite with his-and-hers bathrooms and a private balcony
• Kitchen details include: crushed ice granite bar tops with leather finish, twin double door Sub-Zero refrigerators, Viking pro series gas stove, convection oven and microwave oven, twin Bosch dishwashers and three Blanco sinks
• Exterior features include: large covered loggia, infinity pool and waterfall Jacuzzi with cabana shower, bathroom, outdoor kitchen, Viking pro gas grill, fireplace and putting green
• Concrete dock to accommodate a 100-foot yacht
• Elevator, storm windows, security system, wet bar, 11’ ceilings on first two levels, 250-bottle chilled wine room, designer chandeliers throughout and hand-planed custom walnut wood flooring.
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.*Based on current listing information from FlexMLS for Seven Isles in all price ranges as reported on September 19, 2016. FlexMLS data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.