$2.595 Million Annapolis Custom Home Hits the Market
ANNAPOLIS, MD (October 14, 2016) – A $2.595 million estate has just hit the market in the exclusive community of Cranberry Woods. Offering nearly 10,000 interior square footage and 4,000 square feet of outdoor entertaining space, the residence was built for entertaining. Shane Hall of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Annapolis Church office is the listing agent for the property, which is located at 1367 Morgans Ridge Lane.
“This home shows that ultra-luxury exists beyond waterfront properties,” said Hall. “It’s been very specifically custom-designed, but still maintains a welcoming atmosphere.”
The luxury estate rests in a gated community, surrounded by 200 acres of conservation land. The design follows a Mediterranean style, blended with the modern city appeal of Annapolis. Upon entering the home, guests are greeted with handcrafted 10-foot Mahogany double doors, a 26’ two-story foyer, Saturnia heated stone flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the property.
Additional property details include:
- Six bedrooms, five full bathrooms and one partial bathroom
- 2.65 acres of property
- Nearly 1,000 square feet of covered terraces and balconies surrounding the home
- In-ground pool and spa
- Oversized garage with heated floors
- Entire home audio system
- Security system with motion detectors, security gate and window grills
- Library with faux paint finishes, plantation shutters and floor-to-ceiling built-ins
- Custom kitchen built for entertaining with an oversized island with butcher block top, quartz countertops and back splash, commercial grade appliances, Viking range cooktop, cherry wood cabinets and a butler’s pantry
- Guest suite with walk-in closet, sauna, access to the yard and elevator
- Master suite of 1,800 square feet with a coffered ceiling, 8-foot windows, reading nook, spa and his-and-hers bathrooms and walk-in closets
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Mid-Atlantic is a leading residential real estate brokerage company with 30 sales and resort rental locations and more than 2,250 sales associates serving the communities of Greater Baltimore, Greater Washington, D.C. including Northern Virginia, and the Maryland and Delaware Beaches. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com.