$6.9 Million Annapolis Estate Hits the Market
ANNAPOLIS, MD (January 3, 2017) — A grand, French country-style residence in Annapolis with sweeping waterfront views and a private beach has been listed for $6.9 million. The custom-built luxury home sits on 1.47 acres on the banks of the South River with 126-feet of waterfront offering a beach and 50-foot pier. Located at 3355 Harness Creek Road, the 11,000-square-foot home offers six bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two half baths. Connie Cadwell of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Annapolis Church Circle office holds the listing.
“The home features the best in waterfront living; a pool, private beach and a pier,” said Cadwell. “The home is beautifully sited with expansive and open views of the Chesapeake Bay to Kent Island.”
Constructed in 1997, the four-story custom residence boasts unique features like a five-car heated garage, an all seasons in-door lap pool, four fireplaces and a guest suite with private entrance.
Additional property details include:
- Chef’s kitchen and breakfast areas feature French limestone counters, beamed ceiling, custom island, custom cabinetry and built-ins, Sub Zero and Viking appliances
- Exceptional workmanship featuring intricate moldings, wainscoting and white oak wide plank floors
- Living room with floor-to-ceiling windows and two Rumford fireplaces with cast stone mantels
- Additional first floor rooms include the music room, mud room, sun room, study and lap pool with dressing area and bath
- Expansive master suite on second floor with custom dressing room and walk-in closet
- Master bath with two custom marble vanities, separate soaking tub with waterfront views and a chandelier
- Two additional bedrooms on second floor share a custom Jack and Jill bathroom
- Second floor laundry room
- Terrace level family room with floor to ceiling French doors, beamed ceiling, rumford fireplace and game room
- Third guest room on terrace level with full bath and direct patio access, exercise/bedroom with expansive closet
- Private beach
- Private 50-foot pier on site
- Community pier with deep water slips accommodating up to 55-foot vessels
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Mid-Atlantic is a leading residential real estate brokerage company with 30 sales and resort rental locations and more than 2,250 sales associates serving the communities of Greater Baltimore, Greater Washington, D.C. including Northern Virginia, and the Maryland and Delaware Beaches. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com.