$8.5 Million Estate Hits the Market in Delray Beach
DELRAY BEACH, FL (January 9, 2017) — An $8.5 million luxury residence has just hit the market in Stone Creek Ranch and is only days away from completion. The two-story estate sits on three acres and boasts a museum-quality sky roof, high-end finishes and an over 400-foot tree-lined driveway. Located at 9510 Bent Grass Court, the seven-bedroom, seven-bathroom, two half baths estate was built by Greg Berman of Lands End Estates and is listed by Jonathan Postma of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Boca Resort office.
“This is the current look that most buyers are going for. The contemporary feel coupled with great construction and a lot over five acres makes for a highly desirable property,” said Postma.
Additional home features include:
- Over 10,000 total square feet
- Hand-crafted mahogany entry with direct views of the lake
- Gourmet kitchen with Italian cabinetry, Thermador appliances and ample storage
- 750-bottle, stainless steel and glass, temperature-controlled wine room adjacent to formal living room
- Pool room with multi-tiered glass bar, theater-sized television and custom pool table
- All concrete second floor contains hand finished oak floors
- Master suite and sitting room feature expansive lake views
- Contemporary master bathroom with rainforest green marble slab showers and en-suite guest rooms
- Oversized patios on second floor overlooking the pool and lake
- Custom elevator
- Smart home features include a Crestron system to control the LED high lights, DXV fixtures, music and home automation
- Putting green, oversized pool with waterfalls that emerge from each side of the exterior coral stone walls, and commercial-grade summer kitchen
Postma is among the top 1% of Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate associates in Florida. He was awarded with the Legend’s Society designation. The Legends Society designation honors Coldwell Banker sales associates who achieve a strong level of production in sales and customer service.
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.
Greg Berman of Lands End Estates, LLC has built hundreds of homes in South Florida for celebrities and CEO’s of multinational corporations.
*Based on currently listed properties in Delray Beach as reported by MLS on November 29, 2016. MLS data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.