Interim report Q2 – 2018
Second quarter 2018
● Incoming orders rose 20% to SEK 834 million (693)
● Net sales rose 16% to SEK 802 million (690)
● Operating profit rose 31% to SEK 89 million (68)
● EBITA rose 28% to SEK 94 million (74)
● Profit after tax rose 31% to SEK 67 million (51)
● Earnings per share were SEK 2.89 (2.21)
January - June 2018
● Incoming orders rose 16% to SEK 1,614 million (1,395)
● Net sales rose 15% to SEK 1,559 million (1,360)
● Operating profit rose 21% to SEK 170 million (141)
● EBITA rose 19% to SEK 180 million (151)
● Profit after tax rose 21% to SEK 129 million (106)
● Earnings per share were SEK 5.56 (4.61)
This information is of such a nature that its disclosure by OEM International AB (publ.) is required under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was provided for publication on 13 July 2018 at 11.00 CET by Jan Cnattingius.
For further information, please contact the Managing Director, Jörgen Zahlin, on +46 (0)75-242 40 22 or the Finance Director, Jan Cnattingius, on +46 (0)75-242 40 03.
One of Europe's leading technology trading companies with 34 operating entities in 14 countries
For 40 years, OEM's idea has been to serve as a link that creates value between customers and manufacturers of industrial components and systems. Over the years, the company has grown from a small, family-owned business in Tranås in southern Sweden into an international technology trading group operating in 14 countries in northern Europe, Central Eastern Europe, the UK and China. OEM has partnerships with more than 300 leading and specialist manufacturers and is responsible for their sales in selected markets. Its range comprises more than 50,000 products in the areas of electrical components, flow technology, motors, transmissions and brakes, ball bearings and seals, appliance components and installation components. The Group has a customer base of more than 25,000 businesses, primarily in the manufacturing sector. The company's high level of expertise enables it to help customers increase purchasing efficiency and choose the right components.