OKI Data Americas Announces Participation in the International Society for Technology in Education Conference and Expo
OKI Data Americas will participate in the 36th annual International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference and Expo taking place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, PA from June 28 through July 1, 2015. In booth #1839, OKI will demonstrate a number of devices and solutions to help elevate performance and efficiency within the academic environment. OKI single and multifunction printers (MFPs) are perfect for the educational setting, delivering high-quality products and performance to boost productivity through cost-effective printing and document management solutions.
During the ISTE Conference and Expo, OKI Data will exhibit banner and wireless printing capabilities, the Remark® Test Grading Solution, PaperCut MF™ print and copy control software solution, and its latest offering – Square 9® SmartSearch document management software. In addition to these software solutions, OKI will demonstrate printers and MFPs that allow educators to deliver a lively color experience to the classroom, all while controlling costs.
OKI Data will be demonstrating the following products and solutions at the ISTE Conference and Expo in booth #1839:
- C941e – an A3 color printer featuring white and clear printing and impressive media handling capabilities. Allows users to create a stunning array of documents in-house which previously would have been outsourced.
- MB562w – a small workgroup A4 mono MFP that offers large paper capacity, fast print speeds, duplex printing and copying, wireless capability and high definition output.
- MC780+ – a new mid-workgroup A4 color MFP that combines high-speed output, outstanding print quality, enhanced feature sets, and open API (part of OKI’s smart Extendable Platform) that supports an expanding suite of smart solutions and meets the demands of busy work environments.
- C610 – this single function color printer combines fast, high quality color output with best-in-class performance and high print speeds. Certain configurations come with standard features such as automatic duplex printing, expanded paper capacity, and a 16 GB SD memory card, and all have the legendary OKI reliability.
- Remark Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient test grading solution that can scan, process, score bubble chart tests and run reports with ease. The solution is compatible with OKI color and monochrome MFPs using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many prevalent student information systems.
- PaperCut MF – a print, copy, scan and fax control software solution designed to work on OKI multifunction devices with the smart Extendable Platform. The PaperCut MF solution helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized use by creating a secure and confidential printing environment. In addition, the software helps academic institutions account for – and recoup the costs of – printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- Square 9 SmartSearch – a robust, cloud-based document management solution that eliminates the cost and space of storing documents, and allows for more timely and cost-effective document storage utilizing select single and multifunction devices.
- COREFIDO – the new and industry-leading, free five-year extended warranty program for eligible OKI devices. Through the COREFIDO program1, OKI offers additional value and peace of mind to its customers.
“OKI Data Americas is pleased to participate in ISTE once again, and to demonstrate new and innovative solutions to enhance the academic environment,” Terry Cruikshank, Senior Manager of Industry Marketing at OKI Data Americas. “Along with increased functionality, select devices demonstrated are eligible for the COREFIDO free five-year warranty and recycling program, delivering even greater customer service and cost savings.”
The ISTE tradeshow and conference gives teachers, technology coordinators, and administrators the opportunity to gain educational technology insight and network with nearly 18,000 participants through 1000 sessions and interactive learning environments – as well as an exposition for companies to share viable industry information, services, and tools. Attendees will learn how to integrate new technologies into curricula and will have the opportunity to engage with professionals, sharing the best practices and emerging trends for the education environment.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI Data provides live2, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
Oki Data Americas, Inc.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts and production and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor™ Series digital production printers. In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide-range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.7 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2013 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.