REPORT FOR THE FOURTH QUARTER AND PRELIMINARY RESULTS FOR 2012
Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap had good results in the
fourth quarter, with a substantial increase in value
of the group's investment properties.
The key points in the quarterly report are as
· Rental income came to NOK 492 million (NOK
487 million) for the quarter, and NOK 1,986 million
(NOK 1,889 million) for the whole of 2012. At the
turn of the year, the annual (theoretical) rental
value of the property portfolio was NOK 2,150 million
(NOK 2,025 million), and the vacancy rate was 2%
· Pre-tax profit amounted to NOK 986 million
(NOK 319 million) for the quarter, and to NOK 1,685
million (NOK 1,051 million) for the year as a whole.
· Net cash flow from operations came to NOK 289
million (NOK 237 million) for the quarter and NOK
1,020 million (NOK 1,008 million) for the whole of
· At the turn of the year, the group's equity
ratio was 35% (33%) and recorded equity per share
rose in the quarter by NOK 66 to NOK 1,036 (NOK 943).
· Liquidity reserves at the turn of the year
stood at NOK 4,438 million (NOK 4,988 million).
· Turnover in the shopping mall portfolio as a
whole was NOK 15.2 billion (NOK 14.9 billion).
Turnover for the full year was NOK 49.4 billion (NOK
· The Board proposes that a dividend of NOK 12
(NOK 10) per share be paid fo