onOne Software Announces Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 for Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, and Apple Aperture
New Updates Add Quick View Browser, Red Eye Reduction Tools, and Clone Brush to Improve Photo Editing Results
Portland, OR – April 17, 2013 – onOne Software, Inc ., the leading developer and provider of photo effects for everyone, today announced Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 for Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Apple Aperture, and as a standalone application. Tackling problems commonly encountered in photo editing, Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 includes new Red Eye reduction tools and a Clone Brush that remove common distractions found in photos. The update also includes a new Quick View Browser—which showcases images and effects in a full-screen gallery view—and support for the newly announced Lightroom 5.
Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 will be available to owners of Perfect Photo Suite 7 as a free update. For a limited time, new users may purchase the Premium Edition for $199.95 or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $99.95. Owners of previous versions of Perfect Photo Suite can upgrade to the Perfect Photo Suite 7 Premium Edition for $99.95 or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $69.95.
“We are pleased to offer these new updates in Perfect Photo Suite 7.5,” said Craig Keudell, president of onOne Software. “They are part of our continuing efforts to improve the Suite for our customers and help them with their photo editing and stylization needs.”
Two versions of red eye reduction are available with Perfect Photo Suite 7.5. In Perfect Portrait, red eye reduction is built into the automatic face detection feature. In Perfect Layers, the Red Eye tool is available as a brush, which can be dabbed to remove red eyes caused by flash photography.
The new Clone Brush quickly and effectively removes distractions in photos, such as power lines or people. The brush feather and opacity may be adjusted, and any shape or object may simply be painted over.
The Quick View Browser gives users the ability to see all of their images, effects or presets in a full-screen gallery, making it easy to browse image folders and preview and select effects.
With continued support for Photoshop CS6, CS5 and CS4, Lightroom 4, 3, 2 and the newly announced Lightroom 5, Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 includes:
- Perfect Effects 4 extends the creative power offered by the popular PhotoTools and provides even more ways to create images with impact. Perfect Effects 4 delivers an extended library of professional photographic effects, frames and edges accessible from a flexible browser with keyword search functionality and Favorites selection. Blending modes and paint-in brush effects offer even more creative options for how effects are combined and applied.
- Perfect B&W helps photographers develop stunning black and white images quickly and easily. It includes powerful and intuitive tools that add dramatic, elegant, and classic black and white looks to images instantly and offers users complete creative control to reproduce time-honored black and white processing techniques.
- Perfect Portrait 2 offers simply power portrait retouching, with automated feature detection and enhancement tools to smooth skin, remove blemishes, brighten eyes and teeth, and correct skin color. Fast processing speeds also allow photographers to retouch images quickly for simply stunning portraits.
- Perfect Layers 3 gives photographers the ability to combine images and extend their image editing options in a layered file workflow without Photoshop. Users can create and edit multi-layered files with Perfect Layers directly from Lightroom, Aperture or as a standalone application. Also included are blending modes, textures, borders, PNG file support, and the powerful edge-detecting Perfect Brush.
- Perfect Resize 7.5 is the industry standard for image enlargement. It is renowned across the photographic and printing industries for its ability to increase image size well over 1000% without the loss of sharpness or detail that is normally expected. Proven Genuine Fractals technology has been applied to algorithms that optimize the clarity and detail of different image types, including mobile snapshots.
- Perfect Mask 5.2 creates high quality masks quickly and easily with automated functionality and powerful tools that make selecting subjects and isolating backgrounds for removal extraordinarily accurate.
- FocalPoint 2 : FocalPoint 2 allows photographers to put the focus where they want after the shot. It’s the best way to add the most realistic depth of field and selective focus control to any image after it is photographed. Choose from a selection of lens presets to produce specific bokeh or adjust the amount and kind of blur you want.
The new Perfect Photo Suite 7.5 will be available in May 2013 to owners of Perfect Photo Suite 7 as a free update at no additional cost. For a limited time, new users may purchase the Premium Edition for $199.95 (Reg. price $249.95) or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $99.95 (Reg. price $149.95). Owners of previous versions of Perfect Photo Suite can upgrade to the Perfect Photo Suite 7 Premium Edition for $99.95 (Reg. price $149.95) or the Lightroom & Aperture Edition for $69.95 (Reg. price $79.95). For more information on the Perfect Photo Suite 7.5, please visit http://www.ononesoftware.com .
Press Contact: Amy Chan, onOne Software, firstname.lastname@example.org , 503-968-1468 x 137
General Press Inquiries: email@example.com
Online Press Center: www.ononesoftware.com/press
onOne Software Blog: www.ononesoftware.com/blog
Google : www.ononesoftware.com/plus
About onOne Software
onOne Software, Inc., is a leading developer of photo effects software and apps for anyone who enjoys making their pictures look great. onOne Software products include effects and presets that enhance and stylize images with sought-after photographic looks of yesterday and today, and powerful photo editing tools that allow users to fine tune effects to create personalized and unique looks of their own. Our apps are designed to help users create amazing images wherever and whenever they are taking pictures, on any device.
onOne Software solutions include a range of easy-to-use desktop standalone applications; plug-in software for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, and Apple Aperture; apps for the iPhone and iPad; and Lightroom presets. Founded in 2005, onOne Software is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon. For additional information, visit